Sunday, January 23, 2011

Congrats! to ArtFire!

Hi everyone! Last week was such a busy week for me and I am so ready to take a break and 'blog surf' all the pinks from Saturday but before I do let me shout out a CONGRATULATIONS! to Artfire. 

Sellers Choice Marketplace Ratings: Artfire

In January 2011, AuctionBytes surveyed almost 2,800 online sellers and asked them to rate the marketplaces on which they had experience selling. 

Summary:
ArtFire came in first place with an overall rating of 8.2 on a scale of 1 to 10. Its highest marks were for Communication (8.63). While its lowest marks were for Profitability (6.64), that was second highest score among all the marketplaces.



I have to say that I don't mind promoting ArtFire and if you have never checked them out before, "What are you waiting for!"   When I took part in the survey I didn't expect what I had wrote to be posted openly but since it was I'm going to share it here on my blog. I wasn't writing a sales hype with my response just the truth, the Artfire staff and the other sellers there are some of the most wonderful people I have ever met.


My comment from the survey:
 
I'm new to selling on-line and after querying many different sites before making my decision which venue to try, the staff at ArtFire were the only ones to respond to my many questions, they provided me with an array of helpful links, solutions and answers. The Artfire staff along with the other sellers there have never failed to patiently and quickly jump to help each other, it's like joining a caring family, they go above and beyond any expectations I had from comparing other venues, I do recommend Artfire especially to people that are weary and new to selling on-line! I have gained not only professional advise and knowledge but a wonderful support system and great friends at Artfire! 

Okay, I'll leave you with some pictures of new pretties! I just love these journals!



















3 comments:

  1. I love Artfire. They have some wonderful things. Those journals are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Really are some BEAUTIFUL journals!!! & just think of all the lovliness & memories they will be filled with! :)

    Thanks for swining by tonight! If you came by to vote for Cupcakes I just got them all put up :) They really are fun to admire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these journals and I love Artfire!

    ReplyDelete