Sunday, November 7, 2010

Catlyn (CB) labels by Dianne!

Oh' what wondrous things the FedEx man brings! I was so excited Friday evening when I arrived home after such a long day and found that I had a package waiting on me! I had to grab a seat and sit down when I seen where the package came from, ClothingLabels4U !!!!  Oh, what joy, sister Dianne had worked so hard and long on the design for my labels, she is just an unbelievable artist! I don't know what I did to be blessed with such an awesome sister, but Lord knows I love her dearly and pray to have a heart just half as good as hers.  With the fine details sister had put into this design I had wondered if  any company would be able to do justice to her design and capture the whole scope of all the beauty she had created in such a small space. I believe this company achieved just that...I only wished my photographic skills and camera could do the same!


4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I really like the dragonfly on it, but the monogram is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everone! Sister writes beautiful doesn't she?! But what she forgot to mention is that beautiful heart of her own just brings out the best in others!! Love ya Cizz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very talented sister indeed! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I am now your newest follower!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very beautiful label. Thanks for following my blog, as you can see, I am now following yours.
    Have a happy week.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete